Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello there! I would like to ask you question about slideshow links in description. How can I use my own link instead of article links? Thanks for our help.

Jan

TomC Moderator

Within the JA Slideshow module . . . . .

You can designate the source as “From Image Folder” and then, for whichever image you choose,
    click “Edit” and designate your link within the “Link” field.

honzas78 Friend

thank you!

TomC Moderator

Happy to help out . . . . All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

rgogo Friend

Hello,

I have the similar problem, I am now testing on localhost.

I designate the source as “From Image Folder”, but the description length of the NAVIGATOR can’t be adjusted by setting uner “Navigator Setting” setting, but remain the same as per the value of “Description Max Length” under “Display Setting” section. Just as the attached picture.

I tried the source as “From Articles”, it works fine.

So what the problem please? Thanks..

1. pic
    Saguaros Moderator

@rgogo,

Please make sure that you installed the latest version of your site and also try to clean all caches.

If problem still persists, you can PM me URL and your site credentials (admin , ftp account), I will take a look.

rgogo Friend

Thank you Saguaros,
    Sorry my site is not available, I’m just testing at localhost (via XAMPP).

Yes I have tried to clean all caches and I am using the latest versions of Joomla and extensions:
    PHP 5.4.31
    Joomla 3.3.6
    T3 Framework 2.3.2
    JA Slideshow 2.7.3

If designate source “From Articles”, then it works fine, but I’d like to point to my own link instead of the article page, so I’d like to use “From Image Folder”, thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

I just tried to replicate the issue at my end but without success. I installed latest version of JA Slideshow in JA Biz template, change the length of description but it still works properly.

It’s best if you put your site online and if problem still persists, PM me login info so that I can check for you.

rgogo Friend

OK, thank you so much.

I will PM you if the problem still exist when my site goes online.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rgogo 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum