Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, How to add description and where? In manual is written: “To add description for items, click on the image in the Gallery. Then add link, description, in the popup. Use HTML Tag to style for the slideshow description.” But unfortunateley I could’n find the place where I could edit description. I’m new in Joomla so it is quite possible that it’s stupid question 🙂 Anyone could help me with that?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@lukaszfor 422590 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, How to add description and where? In manual is written: “To add description for items, click on the image in the Gallery. Then add link, description, in the popup. Use HTML Tag to style for the slideshow description.” But unfortunateley I could’n find the place where I could edit description. I’m new in Joomla so it is quite possible that it’s stupid question 🙂 Anyone could help me with that?</blockquote>

HI Please follow this documentation
    Hope it helps 🙂

lukaszfor Friend

Hi!

I was following it, forgot to write about it 🙂 But, whwre can I find his “popup” to “add description for items”?? I was really going through whole module settings, without any luck? Am I ovelrooking something, or maybe it is en issue…?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@lukaszfor 423062 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

I was following it, forgot to write about it 🙂 But, whwre can I find his “popup” to “add description for items”?? I was really going through whole module settings, without any luck? Am I ovelrooking something, or maybe it is en issue…?</blockquote>

Hello its really hard to detect the issue without any site url and screen shot .
    Also we provided JA Content Popup Module for JA OnePage template not ja lite slideshow. i request please explain the issue with a proper screenshot.
    it will help us for further investigation. 🙂

lukaszfor Friend

Hi,

Ok, Please tell me where can I find “gallery” and add “description” from the guide, on attached pictures you will see what am I wrinting about. This is site address. http://www.info-tek.no/

1. description
    lukaszfor Friend

It looks beatiful in the guide, but I can’t find this “gallery” and see this “popup window” 🙂 Maybe it is something obvious, or maybe it is an issue.

1. description2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the module you want show is the JA slideshow Lite.
    After selecting the image folder . from module options
    you can see the images and below the images there is a text >>>>>>EDIT
    click on it it will open the popup .
    you can add description there .:)

fox example static.joomlart.com/images/extensions/slideshow-lite/basic-setting.png

in the above pic see the >>>edit

lukaszfor Friend

😀 Offcourse, i supposed that it is probably very obvious, I was there many times without seeing “Edit” text, hehe

Thank You

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lukaszfor 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum