Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, i’ve been through the whole university forum but haven’t found any related post.
    Thing is i’m having trouble getting slideshow to work again after i restored a site i’m working on.
    Used Akeeba to backup the whole site, jpa format, and restored it, but the module won’t show on home page.
    I’ve tried installing any other slideshow module with same results. Changed folder/file permissions to 777 aswell.
    I’ve tried another hosting too. Anyway, looks like the issue is with the backup, not the template. Still, i’d appreciate any help you could lend me with this.
    Not like i want anyone to hurry, but i’ve been told site has to be working tonight, so i’d love if you could take a look at this as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Access details are on the post info.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    what error you are facing in ja slideshow module , can you add more details and a screenshot of it ,

ripleyuno1424 Friend

Can’t really send you a screenshot of it because it´s useless i guess, since the error is just that module doesn´t show on home page, don´t know why.
    I’m using “ja slideshow lite”, just installed “ja slideshow” after the error in order to check if a different module would work.
    Let me know if you need any additional info, although there´s not much left i’m afraid 🙁

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

yes please share the error your are facing . and screenshot is much appreciated .
    because i am able to assume the problem

ripleyuno1424 Friend

Error is only that module doesn´t appear in home page, and i have no clue about why it´s happening 🙁
    Here goes the screenshot.

I have marked in red the spot where the module should be seen

1. web-screenshot
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi the admin details you added for staff redirecting me to 404 page . PLease PM me your working site admin details so that i can check this issue for u

ripleyuno1424 Friend

Done. Tell me if you got it please.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@ripleyuno1424 451246 wrote:</em><blockquote>Done. Tell me if you got it please.</blockquote>
    Hi i checked your site and found your are using a third party extension slideshow . its not JA product .]
    Hi i check it on your site . and its working fine .Please clear your browser cache and check it again .
    see this>> http://prntscr.com/52j5hk

ripleyuno1424 Friend

Hi, yes, fixed it installing another extension because i needed the website to be working on friday, but i would like to use JA Slideshow Lite, or at least know why it stopped working, in case you found something weird, like javascript libraries not loading or something.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI can you PM me your test site admin details where i can see this issue and ja slideshow is installed .
    Currently you have a live site and it does not has ja slideshow lite .

Note : Always Take a full backup of your site before any update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum