Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi to all, I’m in a curious position at the moment. I’m finally updating our website to use the JA Brisk template that I downloaded a few months ago, and the slideshow is giving me some problems.

I have a directory with 8 images in it for the slideshow, all of which are standardised size png files.

When setting the description on the images, the minute I click save and over four of the images have a description set, its as if the module resets to defaults. The default directory changes back to the root “images” directory, the max width and height reset to “auto”, and when I do set the directory back to the one with my images in it, the descriptions I’ve already set have disappeared in to the either.

Any steps to take/similar experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

PG

paultgreen Friend

A further test : I just tried copying more images in to the default folder, and it does the same thing.

When loading the web-page after the reset has occurred, I get the following – the Fruit folder doesn’t exist:

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /htdocs/securityguardwales_co_uk_2014/images/stories/fruit

Joomla build 3.2.2.

Saguaros Moderator

You should update slideshow module and T3 framework plugin to the latest version, the above error occurs with new version of Joomla 3.2. We’ve released new version to update the fix.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum