Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello

I need some advice for the JA Slideshow Lite together with JA Brisk.

Problem 1: After installing JA Featured News module the navigator thumbs from the JA Slideshow Lite is moved to the left hand side. I would like it to be in the middle. This happend after upgrade to latest version (2.6.1?) of JA featured News.

Problem 2: How can I change the background color and the text color of the text/description box? Could find the correct css styles.

Problem 3: Is there a way to size the text box according to the numbers aof characters inside the box? see picture above.
    How about the responsiveness. If the screen gets smaller it can happend that suddenly the text is outside the box. Is there a way to size the box automatically, so that this wouldn’t happen?

Thanks

Roger

1. navigator-left
    2. Text
    TomC Moderator

<em>@relsig 479077 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

Problem 1: After installing JA Featured News module the navigator thumbs from the JA Slideshow Lite is moved to the left hand side. I would like it to be in the middle. This happend after upgrade to latest version (2.6.1?) of JA featured News.
    [/quote]

I’m afraid I’m not seeing the issue when I look at your site.

Can you be a bit more specific?

TomC Moderator

Also, the admin login info you provided does not seem to be working . . . can you double check? :((

relsig Friend

Don’t you see the red dot to the very left of the picture with the four people? It should be in the middle.
    After adding the JA Featured News all the text and the titles of the different articles were centered. I changed the value of sl-2 to text-alingment left, this helped for the text but probably screwed up the navigator dots.

You are right about the login, send you a PM

relsig Friend

Don’t you see the red dot to the very left of the picture with the four people? It should be in the middle.
    After adding the JA Featured News all the text and the titles of the different articles were centered. I changed the value of sl-2 to text-alingment left, this helped for the text but probably screwed up the navigator dots.

relsig Friend

Ninja Lead Moderator

@relsig: You can fix the problem on your site with my solution below

Problem 1

Open templates/ja_brisk/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.ja-ss-thumbs div.active {
    display: inline-block !important;
    }

Problem 2

You can define new css style with other color into class button, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-22-at-17.28.35
    relsig Friend

Hello

Thanks for your support.

Problem 1: solved

Problem 2: sorry my picture wasn’t clear enough. I don’t want to change the background of the button. I want to change the background of the whole white box.
    I have tried the following
    [PHP]
    .ja-ss-desc {
    background-color:#033;
    }
    [/PHP]

Unfortunately this doesn’t have any effect. It must be a different class. What is strange is that I can’t select that box with firebug. Somehow the animation covers the box up, so that I can’t find out which is the correct class.

Problem 3: Any idea on that. The problem is that when the screen gets smaller then at a certain time the box is not big enough for the text anymore.
    At the moment I have the following setup in the custom.css file
    [PHP]
    .ja-ss-desc {
    top: 65%; /*65% from the top for the description box*/
    width: 40%;
    height:30%;
    padding: 10px;
    }
    [/PHP]

This works for the normal screen. Isn’t there a possibility to change the position and the size according to the size of the screen?
    The absolute perfect solution would be if it would be possible to specify the number of characters that still fit in the box.

Thanks

Roger

P.S: Have you changed something to the size of the logo in the upper left corner? This used to be much bigger.

1. slideshow-description
    Ninja Lead Moderator

As I said in my earlier reply, you have to define new css style with color .

+ I created new css style into templates/ja_brisk/css/custom.css file

.btn-action-custom {
    color: #c02929 ;
    }

+ Added it into each item into slideshow module

Change to other color in templates/ja_brisk/css/custom.css if you want.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-24-at-12.05.24
    Ninja Lead Moderator

.btn-action-custom {
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

.btn-action-custom {
    }

relsig Friend

Hello

This doesn’t have any effect, at least I don’t see any difference. And also the link is not clickable. I don’t know if it is even possible to put a clickable link in this animated box.

I still think the two of us are not talking about the same thing. I made a screenshot what I would like more or less to have. I want to change the background color of the whole box. Please see attachment.

1. description
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked URL of your site but I got this

<blockquote>
    Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    </blockquote>

Beside that you can give me the screenshot and describe on that with what color(with parameter colour) do you want to change? I will help you to change it directly on your site

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>
    Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    </blockquote>

Beside that you can give me the screenshot and describe on that with what color(with parameter colour) do you want to change? I will help you to change it directly on your site

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>
    Service Unavailable

</blockquote>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum