Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi! This is probably an easy question, but if I am using the slideshow module to come from articles the font is red instead of white like the demo. How do I make the font on the slideshow white instead of red? Thanks!

khoand Friend

You replace this code from /t3-assets/css5f18c.css
    Code :

.ja-slide-desc {
    color: white;
    font-size: 200%;
    display: inline;
    font-family: Georgia,"Times New Roman",Times,serif;
    text-shadow: 0 1px 0 #111;
    text-align: left;
    }

with
    Code :

.ja-slide-desc {
    color: red;
    font-family: Georgia,"Times New Roman",Times,serif;
    text-shadow: 0 1px 0 #111;
    }

abrill Friend

Hi, thanks for your response! I don’t have css5f18c.css in my t3-assets folder. Not sure if it matters but I am using Joomla 1.6.

I tried changing the title color from here:
    modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/rave and editing the mod_jaslideshow.css and changing the colors from .ja-slide-desc however that did not change anything.

Any other suggestions? Thanks!

khoand Friend

Hi, I am using Joomla 1.6. I checked and I am sure there css5f18c.css in t3-assets folder. You check again.

abrill Friend

Hi again, Thanks for your help but I have only .js, ,php, and .html files within the t3-assets folder.

khoand Friend

Sorry about inconvenience. You try to change modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/rave/mod_jaslideshow.css

abrill Friend

<em>@khoand 246238 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry about inconvenience. You try to change modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/rave/mod_jaslideshow.css</blockquote>
    What do I modify there?

I tried to modify this:

.ja-slide-desc {
    color: #fff;
    font-family:Georgia,”Times New Roman”,Times,serif;
    text-shadow: 0 1px 0 #111111;
    }

however the title color on the slide show did not change from red to white.

khoand Friend

Could you give me a link to your website???

abrill Friend

We are transitioning from 1.5 to 1.6 so we are still on a local host. Would it not change because it is taking .css style as a link? and if so, how would I modify just the slideshow title link to be white? Thanks.

khoand Friend

You try find this code from /modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/default/style.css

.maskdesc .ja-slide-desc {
    color: white; < change this value to red
    font-size: 100%;
    padding: 10px 20px;
    }

abrill Friend

<em>@khoand 246512 wrote:</em><blockquote>You try find this code from /modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/default/style.css

.maskdesc .ja-slide-desc {
    color: white; < change this value to red
    font-size: 100%;
    padding: 10px 20px;
    }

</blockquote>

Hi, thanks for your help again, however I am trying to change the color from red to white and in that css file, the color is already designated as white 🙂

With your guidance to that file however, I was able to find how to change the color. I added this

.ja-slide-desc a span {
    color: #fff;
    }
    to the mod_jashlideshow/assets/themes/rave/mod_jaslideshow.css

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abrill 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum