Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, Guys
    I am following the JA Minisite Guide to Copy Samples Pictures sl-1.jpg… sl-8.jpg into images/stories/slideshow/, However, when I open the home page, the pictures are missing with only demisiions on it( http://www.dptltd.com). I try to find what exactly path of my images, I found all images are move to images/resize/stories/sildshow, How to fix the problems???? Please Help!

Phill Moderator

Please could you PM me an admin logon so I can take a look for you?

besmart Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 250876 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please could you PM me an admin logon so I can take a look for you?</blockquote>

PMed~ Thank you for your reply.

besmart Friend

anything new?

besmart Friend

there are nobody have the same issues?????

besmart Friend

No any response yet? Too bad~:((

besmart Friend

Gave up for the bad joomla 1.6 template support!!!go for 1.5 to give a try!>:(

Sherlock Friend

Hi Besmart,

Please go to Module manager, choose JA Slideshow for editting, open Advanced Options tab on right hand, you will see a parameter is Thumbnail Mode, please choose option Using Image source, then module will get images from your config folder.
    Regards

mj1256 Friend

I have the issue, no images in the zip file, where do we get the images, the last instruction would be great if the images were actually included with the quickstart iand in the fiolder

Phill Moderator

No images are included in the quickstart, only placeholder images. What images are you expecting?. Can you detail exactly what problems you are getting?

mj1256 Friend

the slideshow images were not there, but its ok, in another thread someone else provided a link to get them

only problem now is i cannot remove the readmore link, even though i disabled it in the parameters and cleared the cache

I also need to change the font color fo the text, where is that

<em>@phill luckhurst 258791 wrote:</em><blockquote>No images are included in the quickstart, only placeholder images. What images are you expecting?. Can you detail exactly what problems you are getting?</blockquote>

mj1256 Friend

found it

As backward as it sounds I enabled the Description & Read more, then set the Show Readmore text to No and it worked. So I guess when a JA extensions says go left I need to go right.

<em>@mj1256 259347 wrote:</em><blockquote>the slideshow images were not there, but its ok, in another thread someone else provided a link to get them

only problem now is i cannot remove the readmore link, even though i disabled it in the parameters and cleared the cache

I also need to change the font color fo the text, where is that</blockquote>

mj1256 Friend

also i figured out the fond changes

<em>@mj1256 259351 wrote:</em><blockquote>found it

As backward as it sounds I enabled the Description & Read more, then set the Show Readmore text to No and it worked. So I guess when a JA extensions says go left I need to go right.</blockquote>

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum