Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have 3 JA slideshows on the site which were working perfectly. They were one of the first things I installed so I have added a fair bit of content since before returning to them to get finished off, however the left and right navigation no longer seem to work.

The dots (pagination?) at the bottom of the slide still works as it should, so it is just the arrows which are effected.

I have searched through some older posts which mention problems after updates, I have update Joomla to 3.4.4 but didn’t see that mentioned as a potential problem so I’m not sure if that could be the cause of the issue or not.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

Adam M Moderator

Hi @scottymac1979,

The temporary admin account doesn’t work. In addition, please also provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can have a closer look at the code.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @scottymac1979,

The temporary admin account doesn’t work. In addition, please also provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can have a closer look at the code.

scottymac1979 Friend

<em>@Adam M 497500 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @scottymac1979,

The temporary admin account doesn’t work. In addition, please also provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can have a closer look at the code.</blockquote>

Sorry about that, PM sent.

Thanks,

Scott

scottymac1979 Friend

<em>@Adam M 497500 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @scottymac1979,

The temporary admin account doesn’t work. In addition, please also provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can have a closer look at the code.</blockquote>

Sorry about that, PM sent.

Thanks,

Scott

scottymac1979 Friend

Sorry to bother you again with this, but I just wonder if there are any updates or if anyone else has had the same problem ? It’s pretty much the last thing I have to do now and I’m just keen to get the site launched.

Many thanks,

Scott

scottymac1979 Friend

Sorry to bother you again with this, but I just wonder if there are any updates or if anyone else has had the same problem ? It’s pretty much the last thing I have to do now and I’m just keen to get the site launched.

Many thanks,

Scott

Adam M Moderator

Hi @scottymac1979,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The problem is a bit complicated since as you can see the bullet navigation work while the arrow navigation doesn’t. It’s a bit tricky to debug JS so I need more time to have a look at it and your understanding in this matter is much appreciated.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @scottymac1979,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The problem is a bit complicated since as you can see the bullet navigation work while the arrow navigation doesn’t. It’s a bit tricky to debug JS so I need more time to have a look at it and your understanding in this matter is much appreciated.

scottymac1979 Friend

<em>@Adam M 498507 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @scottymac1979,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The problem is a bit complicated since as you can see the bullet navigation work while the arrow navigation doesn’t. It’s a bit tricky to debug JS so I need more time to have a look at it and your understanding in this matter is much appreciated.</blockquote>

No worries Adam, I appreciate it is a tricky one … I haven’t a clue where to start with it !

Thanks for your continued support and the update

scottymac1979 Friend

<em>@Adam M 498507 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @scottymac1979,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The problem is a bit complicated since as you can see the bullet navigation work while the arrow navigation doesn’t. It’s a bit tricky to debug JS so I need more time to have a look at it and your understanding in this matter is much appreciated.</blockquote>

No worries Adam, I appreciate it is a tricky one … I haven’t a clue where to start with it !

Thanks for your continued support and the update

Adam M Moderator

Hi @scottymac1979,

I also sent a request so our development team can have a look at your site, hope that we can sort it out soon.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @scottymac1979,

I also sent a request so our development team can have a look at your site, hope that we can sort it out soon.

scottymac1979 Friend

Just trying blindly to look into this myself and from what I’ve worked out it seems to be an issue with the bootstrap carousel.

This post relating to an issue in drupal sounds exactly like the problem I am having (# in href being treated like a regular html anchor) … as there is a suggested solution I wondered if it might help here https://www.drupal.org/node/2233127

I don’t want to edit any code myself as I really am just guessing as I have no real knowledge of it but thought I would do my best as it is the last thing to get right before launching the site.

scottymac1979 Friend

Just trying blindly to look into this myself and from what I’ve worked out it seems to be an issue with the bootstrap carousel.

This post relating to an issue in drupal sounds exactly like the problem I am having (# in href being treated like a regular html anchor) … as there is a suggested solution I wondered if it might help here https://www.drupal.org/node/2233127

I don’t want to edit any code myself as I really am just guessing as I have no real knowledge of it but thought I would do my best as it is the last thing to get right before launching the site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scottymac1979 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum