Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I tried following all of the preset settings for the slideshow but it is not appearing properly.
    I wanted the arrow to appear like it does in the example version. Also the images/content of the thumbnails are not centered like they are in the example.

Can anyone help me fix this? I did try looking at the example administrator startup that JOomlart can create but it didnt help.

I also tried comparing the CSS with firebug but couldnt find any differences there either.

Thanks in advance!

Website

Ninja Lead Moderator

Because you are missing format folder image option
    from

{{h2 style="color:white"}} Material Handling{{/h2}}
    {{h2 style="color:white"}} Refuse & Debris Collection{{/h2}}
    {{h2 style="color:white"}} Refuse & Debris Collection{{/h2}}

change to

<h3>Material Handling</h3><p>Material Handling</p>
    <h3>Refuse & Debris Collection</h3><p>Refuse & Debris Collection</p>

and some config from JA Slideshow module. I helped you config it, please check it your site again

ousset Friend

Ninja Lead:

I looked into adding that code and it seems like you already fixed that. Thank you for helping me with that.

So now the descriptions are showing but the module still doesnt look like the example in the demo. The arrows are overlapping the images and the images are aligning at the top. Also the headline is not showing up on the right of the image.

Homepage design: Here

Thank you for your help! I always appreciate how the support on Joomlart is so much better than anywhere else!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, because on,demo site, the JA Slideshow module is set with Source: “From Articles” and your site is set as “From Image Folder”

I reset to “From Articles” for you but some articles on your site do not have any image, please input the image per article you like to show on JA Slideshow module.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum