Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi I finaly got the point of publishing the top module, and then I cold see my slideshow module.
    But nothing is happening….

Cannot se any numbers (already tried different settings), and no slideshow is activated. (Set to play). Have installed ja. simple image rotator and som e other modules from ja. Is this a problem ?

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@felixaux111 18641 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I finaly got the point of publishing the top module, and then I cold see my slideshow module.
    But nothing is happening….

Cannot se any numbers (already tried different settings), and no slideshow is activated. (Set to play). Have installed ja. simple image rotator and som e other modules from ja. Is this a problem ?</blockquote>
    same here! first image is showing. rest is not working no image rotating and no thumbs/numers
    so path must be fine!
    help me out please!

ncrc Friend

I am having a problem with JA Slideshow as well, first image showing up, yet no pic numbers or rotation. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

ncrc Friend

<em>@paulvandermaat 18657 wrote:</em><blockquote>same here! first image is showing. rest is not working no image rotating and no thumbs/numers
    so path must be fine!
    help me out please!</blockquote>

Looks like you have to enable Description @ Bottom!

See My Post Here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18693&postcount=15

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ncrc 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum