Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I’m having problems with my slideshow in this template. A week ago I put in 3 picture on the size 660×300 and it looked beautiful. But now a week later, my first slideshow item is a small tumbnail in the left of the slideshow. The image turned back to the soccerplayer that was first on it. I tried to change all the resized images and images of the slideshow but it doesn’t seem to work. I even throw the images to the trash but still there is a thumbnail popping up with that soccerplayer. Anyone knows how this can happen and what I should do with it?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi zoutmedia

It is so hard to debug this issue
    Could you send me your live url, admin account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

Also, you can detect this issue with my ways
    1. Remove this module, read the user guider from joomlart and then install it again
    2. Try to delete all caches from joomla
    3. Use the firefox add-on of firefox browser to check it

Thanks.

zoutmedia Friend

Can anyone help me with this? I’m still having problems with it. I already installed the slideshow again but still the same problem. I don’t have to install the whole template again do I? This is a hard problem to fix, someone help me please. PM me or react on this one.

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Dear zoutmedia!

Your site is having a conflict of thumbnail rendered between ja thumbnail plugin and the ja slideshow2 module:

Pls fix this issue as following:
    1) pls open the file modules/mod_jaslideshow2/helper.php and remove the following codes:
    [PHP]
    foreach( $data as $i => $row){
    $data [$i]->text = $data [$i]->introtext;
    $results = $dispatcher->trigger ( ‘onPrepareContent’, array ( &$data [$i], &$params, $limitstart ) );
    $data [$i]->introtext = $data [$i]->text;

}
    [/PHP]
    This way only apply for the site having one language (meaning: not use the joomfish component 😀 )

2) you re-editor articles displaying on the module: re-configure images displaying via using the custom tag:

<!– {jaimage main=”yyy.jpg” thumb=”xxx.jpg”} –>

You put this tag at the top of the article’s content

Good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum