Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Dear friends

I have problem with slideshow in responsive mode ,
    in this mode, all slide on slideshow will show following with the original size (all 6 slide will shown the following), see attached file.

when I use the develop mode in theme, slideshow will working fine, but site load very slowly. I use slide type in slideshow module, with 6 slides in joomla 2.5.20

slideshow totally have problem in responsive mode, because when I change the slideshow type to custom css, in responsive mode text and image in slides tumultuous

what should I do for solving this ?

1. slideshow
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello noorantel
    First take a backup of your site .
    after that do this > Go to template options >>>Compile less to css . >> clear cache . set optimize JS and Css On .
    and check . if problem still alive , Please share your site url here , so that we can assist you better 🙂

noorantel Friend

Hi again,
    I test your solution but it doesn’t work for me,
    Here is site url : http://www.astiak.net

as you can see, after a specific size all the slide will shown the following,
    there is another problem, when I turn on “Show Navigation” the arrow key will shown on top left side the slideshow, and it doesen’t work.

icandy_webs Friend

Hey @noorantel

I had the same issues with the JA Slideshow. If you’d like you can use one of my favorites called Smart Slider 2. There is a small learning curve but it is a fully responsive slider. Click here for more info on Smart Slider 2

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Noornatel
    try this
    add this code in your custom.css file

.t3-wrapper {overflow:hidden;}

Clear cache and check .
    Let me know if it helps

noorantel Friend

Dear pankajsharma,

I try this code, But the problem still exist.

Please remember when I use “develope mode” in my theme, Slideshow will works fine in responsive mode but the site will load very slowly, then I have to turn it off, and turn on the customize css and js.

Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Development Mode used the less files .
    and there is no compression in dev mod this the issue the site is loading slow in dev mod .
    I check tested the slider on demo and its working fine with css/css compression .
    If you customized the css file , just revert the changes .
    Compress Less to css file from template options .
    Clear cache
    Clear T3-assets folder from root directory .

if its not working , take a backup of your sites , and PM me the FTP details and admin credentials of your site .
    I will have a closer look.

noorantel Friend

Hi pankajsharma,
    Thanks for your help,

your right, that was my fault, I change my custom.css and now the responsive problem has been solved, but there is still some other,

when navigation is on, left and right arrow key will shown in top of the slide show and don’t work anymore, and when change the browser size to small there is a box under slideshow that has the theme color.

both of these problem are exist on default theme, and you can check it on your own.
    could you please help me on these ?

Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI can Please Turn On the navigation on your site , so that i can check the issue .
    At this moment there is no navigation in the Slideshow >>>http://prntscr.com/463wim
    IF Possible PM me admin credentials of your site .

noorantel Friend

Hi pankajsharma ,
    I send access for you in PM.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    i checked your site and found some issues in the css of slideshow .
    I need Ftp details of your site , so that i can check it and fix it on your site

noorantel Friend

I send it for you in PM.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    JA slideshow lite css is only designed for the custom Slideshow Type .
    The slide css is updated in the next template update version soon .
    You can track the it here

For the time if you want a temp. fix
    follow these steps .
    1. Take a Full backup of your site
    2. Update t3 plugin to latest version 2.3
    3. Add these files in the template local folder >>>>> http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/810/7559061117.png
    4. Find the attached zip file . and upload it in local folder

1. local.zip
    noorantel Friend

Thanks for your help,

there is another issue in the slide show in responsive mode, in mobile or any small/medium size device, the box with default color of theme will appear under the slide show.

should I open new thread in new post ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

No need to create new thread for this
    I fixed it directly on your site .
    check the site now .
    i changed code here

/templates/ja_sugite/css/rtl/blue/modslideshowlite.css

.ja-ss-item {
    min-height: 260px; }

to

.ja-ss-item {
    min-height: 100%; }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum