Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The slideshow is not getting updated with the new images in the slideshow articles. This was not the prblem earlier until only a week ago it started!! Can anyone help?

khoand Friend

Hi,
    How is slideshow module configured? You try to clean cache.

yfi_rnr Friend

Yes i have tried to clear the cache.

The slideshow is configured to show images from articles (under the category Slideshow). When i change the image in the article, it reflects in the article, but the changed image does not show in the slideshow!

khoand Friend

Hi,
    On my localhost, it works normally. I need username+password of your website to check what happened.

yfi_rnr Friend

Hi,
    I have attached the snapshots of the slideshow backend settings for you to see..(3 images in total). Please help.

The articles under the slideshow category have updated images. I dnt know why the slideshow iteslf stays outdated. Also, as i said earlier, this problem has only recently cropped up and was not there before. In some other cases also, some images are not yet updated even though i have replaced them!!

1. Slideshow3
    2. Slideshow2
    3. Slideshow1
    yfi_rnr Friend

hello..can anyone help. I really think there’s a problem with the Slideshow module.

yfi_rnr Friend

well, since nobody is helping..i found a workaround myself 😛 change the folder name of the images and keep updating that in the articles..tedious but works!!

yfi_rnr Friend

SOLVED!!!
    Slideshow actually takes up all the images from the folder /images/resized/images/<your slideshow folder name> and not from the slideshow folder where you actually put your images in!! and this is why the new images dont show up when you change them..:cool:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yfi_rnr 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum