Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’d like to get the slideshow source files to use a couple of the pictures with the template. Can you email these to me?

Sherlock Friend

I think you can download HERE

chrisshaw1 Friend

Thanks but I am aware that the source files do not include the slideshow source files.

Sherlock Friend

Slideshow source files ? all images in slideshow module ?
    You can download quickstart, unzip, and open imagesstoriesslideshow folder, you will see them

chrisshaw1 Friend

I am looking for the source files for those images.

tom16888 Friend

<em>@chrisshaw1 50744 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am looking for the source files for those images.</blockquote>

I’m looking for the slide show source files too. anyone can help? thanks.

tilburg Friend

WHERE can I find an install version of JA Slideshow? (No, no, not quickstart – a normal Module install version?)

TomC Moderator

You can probably find it in one of the previous template packages that uses JA Slideshow.

Not sure why the Development Team didn’t include the stand alone module with this one.

Sherlock Friend

You can download package at HERE , unzip and you will se extensions folder, and have JA Slideshow module in it

tilburg Friend

The link you provide leads to the Edenite download page, where oyu have 5 files you can download.

I donwloaded the Version 1.1 for Joomla 1.5 and the Edenite Source files both do not contain a an “extention folder”.

However in the “quickstart” is a module folder “jaslideshow” which I copied to my webservers module folder…without any effect so far.

Any advice?

TomC Moderator

You can probably find the stand alone module in one of the previous template packages that uses JA Slideshow – such as JA Nerine.

tilburg Friend

maybe they should create a download section for “extentions” – because it is hard to guess whether the slideshow for “nerine” is the same as for another template?

Anyhow – I found it finaly – if you run joomla 1.5 then this is the download link:
    JA Slideshow for Joomla 1.5
    Attention: for some strange reason it is packed twice – you have to unzip it first. And the zip you get then is the install package.

For the users that run joomla 1.0.x the download link is here:
    JA Slideshow for Joomla 1.0.x

Have fun!

chrisshaw1 Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 51888 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can download package at HERE , unzip and you will se extensions folder, and have JA Slideshow module in it</blockquote>
    This is getting ridiculous. I am looking for a PNG or PSD file with the layers intact for the slideshow images. That is what I mean by source. The files alone that come with any of these packages don’t include ‘source’ files. If it helps tilburg, I just used the clone tool to take out the current text. Turns out it wasn’t that difficult.

tilburg Friend

chrissaw1,

I guess you are supposed to make grafix yourself and not use the one from the demo for your slideshow. I dont know where they took the stock fotos from anyway, so I use my own… but out of convinience I stuck with the same design. Looks nice I think … http://www.brokado.com

But other question keep popping up

1.) My site will be multilanguage – Can I specify a certain slideshow folder for each language?

2.) Where can I fin a manual (I was told too many times to RTFM 😉 ) – I would like to understand what I can do with the description parameters

Tilburg

gnet Friend

Follow this link, they look like the source files to me.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-featured-vs-ja-news-pro/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  lasor123 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum