Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I want to simply have the full image on the slideshow2 module to link through to an article. I dont want the little description doing it only. How do I do this? :confused:

jamjodesign Friend

I gotta bump this because if you cant click on the banner and be taken somewhere else then its a pretty useless banner to be honest :((

jamjodesign Friend

Slideshow2 module simply does not work :(( I have tried to turn back on the description paramater on the module and it does not come back on. Also the images do not link to any articles so if anyone can get this working please share.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

dear guy!

Last time, some issues are fixed on your slideshow 2 module. have the module got any problems? pls let me know thanks

dlimun Friend

<em>@tienhc 166089 wrote:</em><blockquote>dear guy!

Last time, some issues are fixed on your slideshow 2 module. have the module got any problems? pls let me know thanks</blockquote>

I have replaced the image with mine but my website still display the original image. I can see my text but not the image. What went wrong? If I got to the link, I got my image together with my text.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dlimun 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum