Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I am using Ja Beranis but i got a question. How can i change the slogan into different color?

http://lsccpa.com.sg/test2/ <- this is my url.

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

In your custom.css file add this

.ja-slogan .site-slogan, .t3-slogan .site-slogan {
    color: #yourcolor
    }

crispin Friend

hi pavit,

Thanks for your help but please look at my website now. Both of the slogan will change color together. My thinking is top slogan blue and bottom white. Any help with it ? Thanks

crispin Friend

I tried creating slogan2 on module and change it to provide different css but failed as both of the slogan will change together.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Slogans modules are using same css rule for text color so to have 2 differents colors you should create a new css rule and apply the css to the second module in the advanced Tab – Module Class Suffix.

Or more simply ( since it is a custom-html module ) add a <p style =”color:#yourcolor;”> to your text

crispin Friend

Hi pavit,

I cant change the layout at the template page. whether i change one of them, the another changed automatically too.

example Top slogan – Slogan
    bottom slogan – slogan2

no matter how i change both will change together

pavit Moderator

Could you please send me via Private Message a super user account to your admin page ?

I will have a look at it

crispin Friend

sent 🙂 please check your inbox

pavit Moderator

Hi

It is working in this way because in the layout it is using same module

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('slogan') ?>" style="raw" />

So despite you change your module name from backend it use always the same, to override this you should create a new module slogan2

in this file

templatesja_beranistplsblocksfooter.php

defined('_JEXEC') or die;
    ?>
    <?php if ($this->countModules('slogan2')) : ?>
    <!-- SLOGAN-->
    <section class="container t3-slogan animate-text content-bottom">
    <div class="row">
    <div class="span12">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('slogan2') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    </div>
    </section>
    <!-- //SLOGAN -->

Then create a new module, name it slogan2 and assign it to the slogan2 position and use for content <p style =”color:#yourcolor;”>

Hope was enough clear

crispin Friend

Thanks pavit for the explanation. So i just copy and paste the code anywhere in footer.php ?

BEcause if i paste it in, the layout will be gone in the backend template layout

Like this.. The layout will disappear

1. ja
    pavit Moderator

<blockquote>So i just copy and paste the code anywhere in footer.php ?</blockquote>

not anywhere, you only should change slogan to slogan2

crispin Friend

Ok pavit ! I did it ! THanks for all the help given to me! Couldnt done it without you!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  crispin 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum