Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello!

on my template, the slogan does not show at all. How do I place it?

Also, on the template positions, the slogan positions does not exists

1. bat
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can find slogan position here

Open templates/ja_travel/blocks/header.php file

<?php if($this->countModules('slogan')) : ?>
    <div id="ja-slogan">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="slogan" />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

1. slogan
    chamitart Friend

I can see it where you told me, but where in that code do I place my slogan for my company? or how do I show that on the joomla- administrator module seccion?

chamitart Friend

My template does not show OPTIONAL SLOGAN HERE at all

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@chamitart 396150 wrote:</em><blockquote>My template does not show OPTIONAL SLOGAN HERE at all</blockquote>

+ Go Administrator site -> Extensions -> Module Manager -> Create Custom HTML module

+ In Custom Output editor form add this text

<h3>Optional slogan here</h3>

+ Position: slogan and Menu Assignment: On All Pages

Remember to clear cache from admin area after applying any changes

If you don’t show slogan module on your site, you can pm me URL of your site and admin account access of back-end site. I shall help you to do that.

chamitart Friend

Yes, i will send the info, I dont have the slogan module, nor the slogan position

phong nam Friend

Hi chamitart,

It is our fault when we forget to include the “Slogan” in template position list that is why you couldn’t select this position while creating new module.

You can sort this issue by opening templatesja_traveltemplateDetails.xml file and adding line:

<position>slogan</position>

before

</positions>

Then you can create a Custom HTML at slogan position to display your company slogan. Remember to clear JAT3 cache then.

chamitart Friend

Thank you!! it worked perfectly!!!!

chamitart Friend

Leo,

I want to change the font of my Slogan. I looked throught the forum and I found how it is done, however, the code that I have in my template for slogan is different.

The slogan code that I have is:

p.site-slogan {
    color: #ccc
    display: block;
    font-size: 85%;
    margin: 3px 0 0;
    padding: 0 10px;
    text-transform: uppercase;

I want to use this font: font-family: Bardley Hand ITC;

phong nam Friend

Hi chamitart,

Bardley Hand IT is a commercial web & desktop fonts that you require the users to sign up an account to download.

After downloading the font .ttf file, you can follow below steps to use the new font on our JA Travel template:

1. Go to a online web font application to convert the .tff font.

2. Rename (i.e bradley_hand_itc) and copy the converted font folder into templates/ja_travel/fonts path. Create the fonts folder if it doesn’t exist.

3. Open templates/ja_travel/templateDetails.xml file, and add the line:

<folder>fonts</folder>

4. Open templates/ja_travel/etc/layouts/default.xml , add line:

<stylesheets>
    <file>fonts/bradley_hand_itc/stylesheet.css</file>
    </stylesheets>

5. Go the slogan module (Custom HTML module), and change the content to below format:

<h3><span style="font-family: bradley_hand_itc_ttregular; font-size: large;">Costa Rica Step by Step</span></h3>

6. Clear JAT3 cache after saving change. The slogan texts will display the font style as you want.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum