Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi Frank,

Yes, please also provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can investigate and fix the problem for you.

croozemaster Friend

Adam, I have just send you a PM with FTP details.
    Frank

Adam M Moderator

Hi Frank,

Look like you forgot to change the alternative layout from Compact to Appolio, I logged in to your site, change the layout and see that it looks fine in the front-end, please recheck.

croozemaster Friend

Hi Adam,

I had switched from Compact to Appolio layout for the Dutch language, not for English. That’s why you still saw the compact layout.

But I have a very weird problem now: in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer I can now see the logo’s of the Appolio layout, so that’s great. But in Firefox, I still cannot see the logo’s. Tried everything: clearing browser cache, clearing cookies, restart FF, reboot my PC several times, but all that makes no difference. The logo’s still do not show up. :-[
    Any idea what that might be?

Thanks,

Frank

croozemaster Friend

Adam,

I disabled Adblocker Plus in Firefox and now I see the logo’s in Appolio layout. Very strange. I suppose Adblocker should not block the display of these logo’s, right? They were visible before the upgrade to the latest versions of JA Appolio template, T3 plugin and Joomla 3.3.6 with Adblocker Plus enabled. Any idea what causes this blocking now?

Frank

Adam M Moderator

Hi Frank,

In this case, please recheck your Adblock Plus settings or take a look in another browser / PC instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum