Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello, can you help us to show the smart search module like the default search one ? please check the screenshot to check how its shonw by defautl in the head search position.

pavit Moderator

please check the screenshot to check how its shonw by defautl in the head search position.

Hi

No screenshot attached to this post , also please share a temp super user account to your backend and an url for it so we can look at your settings

janyour Friend

Sorryn here’s the screenshot.
    we are testing in localhost :’

1. smart
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

On my local quickstart installation on Mamp it works fine , i cannot replicate your issue, would be more helpful for us to test it directly on your website , if you can find a way to publish it so we can access it would be great otherwise will be very difficult to debug it on your localhost.

Regards

janyour Friend

Hi, please check my first post for the website details, here’s a new screenshot for the search area which looks different from demo! its a smart search module.

1. search
    pavit Moderator

Hi
    I cannot understand where is your problem , your search module is correctly showed as in demo site as you can see from my image below, same for your search page showing searches results

1. Screenshot-at-lug-23-19-46-55
    janyour Friend

Hello, the smart search module is fitting great in the head search position,
    the problem is in the style, in the demo and in our 2nd dev website the search bar is transparant, but in this one it is white and looks smaller.

1. search-1
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

It seems you deleted all default themes and created new ones,so you are having such problem i applied some custom css code to your custom.css file,to have search form similar to demo site, have a look at it

Best regards

janyour Friend

Thank you, looks better now
    i dont remind that i removed themes! i cloned some ones, i believe some thing hapened in theme magic..

in the search result page the search terms are shown in white and are not visible until we select them, is that normal ? please check the screenshot or try a search on our website.

1. search-1
    janyour Friend

Ouups looks unfixed in firefox, please check the screenshot :

1. search-ff
    janyour Friend

Update, this custom code is creating another bug in search forms :

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/search-background-color/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  janyour 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum