Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

one day only, completely revamped and re coded for 1.5 native

it will be out in a few days

but you guys can try it out at
    http://www.doityourselfwebmaster.com/

this site is in prgress, its not done yet, i need to change over the graphics and the content, i did this whole thing with opal in less than an hour

you will need to register,

the group component also comes with it and is a different approach than group jive and the other group extensions

comments?

jay973 Friend

Very, very nice, I know a few of my clients would love this on their sites.
    How much will it be when released?

EDIT: Sorry, the price is on your main site. Very reasonable.
    Cheers,

J.

mj1256 Friend

thanks Jay

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@mj1256 129011 wrote:</em><blockquote>

comments?</blockquote>

Great idea, maybe also do some Facebook one;)

BUT (Ad)

Bob? Why Bob, why not Jimmy? Or Mike or George or Sally? Sally sounds good….:D Yeah! I don’t know if you are a great The Doors Fan, but when you ever think about making a free fun music extensions, maybe do some Doors Plug-In for Joomla sites….That would rock!!!!:D:D:D:cool:

TomC Moderator

I don’t get it

:confused:

hanifahmed Friend

The guy from “Bob found 911 website repair”…

He wants to know why the name Bob.

TomC Moderator

<em>@hanifahmed 129117 wrote:</em><blockquote>The guy from “Bob found 911 website repair”…

He wants to know why the name Bob.</blockquote>
    No, I mean I don’t get the website itself – what exactly is it’s function ???

:confused:

mj1256 Friend

its not done, it was just a slap together to test the resume builder on a live site, i had to spend a lot of time debugging it and it was just another test environment

then i thought that the domain would work for a place where do it yourself webmasters could go to get help with their websites. Everybody thinks the can build a website themself. So the plan is, when i get time, is to build a social network around do it your self webmasters, where the community helps each other. I have not added any content, just the demo stuff that came with the QS

I also had not put together a JA site in a few months, and reading all the posts about how hard they are and all the freakin’ bugs in the JA QS, i had to try one myself.

and… it took less than an hour to do this one and it had no bugs, yes i know about the editors width problem, that is not a bug, just an adjustment

and a chance for people to test the latest version of the resume builder with groups, feedback from the JA community is generally good

mj1256 Friend

facebook is on e the list, guys let me know what you need and i will build away.

the owners of any ideas i develop get free extensions from my site for life

TomC Moderator

<em>@mj1256 129144 wrote:</em><blockquote>facebook is on e the list, guys let me know what you need and i will build away.

the owners of any ideas i develop get free extensions from my site for life</blockquote>
    Actually, a Joomla extension for “sharing” on Facebook (much like YouTube has) would be awesome – especially one where one could custom create the banner/content for the post.

mj1256 Friend

spec it out and pm me with it, i am looking for ideas that would have huge potenTial downlOAds, need that roi

resume builder native 1.5 STABLE is officially released and available for download

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum