Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m trying to add social and contact icons at the top. I tried what I read here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-set-up-social-buttons/ but it didn’t work.

I’m trying to replace the contact menu link at the left for a phone and/or mail icon at the left, as well as social icons.

I hope the attached image can explain my needs.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi rodro
    I checked your site but did not found the share buttons as u posted in the screenshot .
    Can u reproduce the issue so i can check it and possibilities to change them as per you needs .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi rodro
    I checked your site but did not found the share buttons as u posted in the screenshot .
    Can u reproduce the issue so i can check it and possibilities to change them as per you needs .

rodro Friend

Thank you, but I didn’t add them, the thing is that I want to know how to do it. How to leave it as the image I posted (Photoshop)

rodro Friend

Thank you, but I didn’t add them, the thing is that I want to know how to do it. How to leave it as the image I posted (Photoshop)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For social u can use the suggestion as given here For the other icons u can use your own icon in an custom html module and link them .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For social u can use the suggestion as given here For the other icons u can use your own icon in an custom html module and link them .

rodro Friend

I did it as the instructions on that link, and nothing happened when selecting social position..

you can acces to my site now, it is published in the social position, but it doesn’t appear

Thanks

rodro Friend

I did it as the instructions on that link, and nothing happened when selecting social position..

you can acces to my site now, it is published in the social position, but it doesn’t appear

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA TEchzone template does not have social position , You need to create position in header.php file with help of this doc .
    The thread link u posted in first post is not belong to JA Techzone its older thread for JA Elastica might be moved here by mistake .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA TEchzone template does not have social position , You need to create position in header.php file with help of this doc .
    The thread link u posted in first post is not belong to JA Techzone its older thread for JA Elastica might be moved here by mistake .

rodro Friend

Hello, that’s for adding a banner, and I don’t know how to add a social position.
    Will it work if I use the language position instead?, it’s already there.. the thing is that I don’t get the icons, instead I get a list

rodro Friend

Hello, that’s for adding a banner, and I don’t know how to add a social position.
    Will it work if I use the language position instead?, it’s already there.. the thing is that I don’t get the icons, instead I get a list

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Code u added does not contains the any icon in custom html, You need to add the icon code for this .
    But i am afraid there is very less space in the header to fit all the icons . so i suggest you to you AddThis Follow buttons .
    I added a sample code in Test module from Addthis site for you .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Code u added does not contains the any icon in custom html, You need to add the icon code for this .
    But i am afraid there is very less space in the header to fit all the icons . so i suggest you to you AddThis Follow buttons .
    I added a sample code in Test module from Addthis site for you .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum