Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

When I embed YouTubes in Wall articles using JA Social Feed, the graphic shows in the introtext, as well as in the article.

But when I open up the article, open the HTML editor and cut-and-paste the code into a new article, the graphic doesn’t show in the introtext, only in the body of the article. I’m grabbing all the code, including the divs which are not part of the YouTube embedding code, so I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.

What I’m trying to figure out is a way to manually embed just one video from a feed using the embedding code from YouTube and have it display graphically in introtext. I know I could manually insert the graphic, but that’s more work. Only one graphic shows in articles created by Social Feed.

I’m using TinyMCE editor. As far as I can tell, it’s not stripping out any code.

jkriordan Friend

ok, I’ve found half the solution to my problem. I need to enter a URL for the Intro image under images and links. And I’m guessing that the format of the link is always the same, except for the unique identifier which I can grab from the embedding code. Correct?

…….It worked! Question resolved, unless anyone can suggest a faster way to do this….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jkriordan 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum