Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

could you please tell me how can I translate the “read more” label in JA Social Feed?

Optional question: how can I get the same images of the demo site in “K2 All Categories”? I have standard K2 folder icons.

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mandig
    1. Which layout do you use? You can find ‘K2_READ_MORE’ label and translate it
    2. It is category image

Regards,
    <em>@mandig 331906 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

could you please tell me how can I translate the “read more” label in JA Social Feed?

Optional question: how can I get the same images of the demo site in “K2 All Categories”? I have standard K2 folder icons.

Thanks</blockquote>

mandig Friend

Even if I’m in late thanks for the reply. I was exactly looking for the Read More translation !

brandpropaganda Friend

Hi, I translated all the texts anyway READ MORE from ALL ITEMS items in the page not change… Helpe me…

HeR0 Friend

<em>@brandpropaganda 374902 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I translated all the texts anyway READ MORE from ALL ITEMS items in the page not change… Helpe me…</blockquote>

Please open file ja_zitehtmlcom_k2ja_zitecategory_item.php and find
    [PHP]JText::_(‘Read more’);[/PHP]
    Change it to
    [PHP]JText::_(‘K2_READ_MORE’);[/PHP]

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum