Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I want to customize the template of JA Biz, The social links unable to edit in the J 3.1 version, Verify the attachments, Expecting urgent support. As per the documentation guide I changed the editor none and tried, in the toggle editor showing only
    this text

<p>*</p>
    <!– AddThis Follow BEGIN –>
    <div class=”addthis_toolbox addthis_32x32_style addthis_default_style”>*</div>
    <!– AddThis Follow END –>

I added the full text as below ans saved but it is not saving properly in the media, social, social footer modules and no change in the links.

<div class=”addthis_toolbox”>
    <a class=”addthis_button_facebook_follow” addthis:userid=”joomlart”><i class=”fa fa-facebook”></i></a>
    <a class=”addthis_button_twitter_follow” addthis:userid=”joomlart”><i class=”fa fa-twitter”></i></a>
    <a class=”addthis_button_rss_follow” addthis:userid=”joomlart”><i class=”fa fa-rss”></i></a>
    </div><script type=”text/javascript” src=”//a7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-523d4894767843b5″></script>

The work is on the localhost (wamp server)

Regards

SSS

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sanuss 422440 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I want to customize the template of JA Biz, The social links unable to edit in the J 3.1 version, Verify the attachments, Expecting urgent support. As per the documentation guide I changed the editor none and tried, in the toggle editor showing only
    this text

<p>*</p>
    <div class=”addthis_toolbox addthis_32x32_style addthis_default_style”>*</div>

I added the full text as below ans saved but it is not saving properly in the media, social, social footer modules and no change in the links.

<a class=”addthis_button_facebook_follow” addthis:userid=”joomlart”><i class=”fa fa-facebook”></i></a>
    <a class=”addthis_button_twitter_follow” addthis:userid=”joomlart”><i class=”fa fa-twitter”></i></a>
    <a class=”addthis_button_rss_follow” addthis:userid=”joomlart”><i class=”fa fa-rss”></i></a>
    </div><script type=”text/javascript” src=”//a7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-523d4894767843b5″></script>

The work is on the localhost (wamp server)

Regards

SSS</blockquote>

HI @sanuss when you add the social button code in the module editor . use save and close button .
    some time the code will gone when you try to save only .

you can also use the share button according to your need from AddThis
    Let me know if it helps . 🙂

sanuss Developer

Hello,

it is working, I want to edit the text in the Home page “Meet Our People” I tried with the module manager/ article category module/ meet our people/filtering options. But i am helpless to edit this, guide me the correct way.

regards

Sanuss

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

Go to your Module Manager.

To make it easy, filter it so it only displays modules which were published in position sidebar-1.
    From there you can easily spot the “Meet Our People” Module

Click it and edit the title as you wish..

sanuss Developer

Hi,

Module manager- “Meet our People”- Filtering options, I don’t see where there is a place to edit the text inside meet our people. I dont want to change the title,that i know. but i want to change the text inside meet our people(Vestibulum neque magna, imperdiet at ipsum eu, auctor tristique massa. Donec convallis diam nec…). Give a quick reply.

Sanuss

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sanuss 422791 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Module manager- “Meet our People”- Filtering options, I don’t see where there is a place to edit the text inside meet our people. I dont want to change the title,that i know. but i want to change the text inside meet our people(Vestibulum neque magna, imperdiet at ipsum eu, auctor tristique massa. Donec convallis diam nec…). Give a quick reply.

Sanuss</blockquote>

This text comes from the career article.
    open article manager > category about us > article > career
    see this >
    and this >
    Hope it Helps

1. Joomla-Administration-Module-Manager-Module-Articles-Category
    2. Joomla-Administration-Article-Manager-Edit-Article
    sanuss Developer

Hi,

It’s working…
    In home page, below the ja slideshow, there is date and About us .
    Article manager- About us. I want to hide the date shown there.

Sanuss

HAPPY EASTER

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sanuss 422833 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

It’s working…
    In home page, below the ja slideshow, there is date and About us .
    Article manager- About us. I want to hide the date shown there.

Sanuss

HAPPY EASTER</blockquote>

Happy Easter to you too 🙂
    below the slideshow its a JA bulletin module that is assigned on position > lastviews
    you can go to the module mangaer and edit the last views module for changing its settings.

Hope it helps 🙂

sanuss Developer

Hi,
    1. In some page, there is greyish color appear in ja mass head. Only text is there. No images.Find me a solution as soon as possible.
    2. I want to add short write-up below the “news” and” help and learning” in home page. How to do this.

Give me a reply as soon as possible.

Regards

Sanuss
    Co-worker

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi its really hard to assume your problem without any screen shot and the site url. please provide a screenshot with your problems and PM me the admin credentials of your site. it will help me to solve your problem

eatitooooo Friend

Hi.
    How can I set the links for the social ?
    How ca I add another social in the same position like xing or g+?
    Thanks.

1. 1111
    eatitooooo Friend

<em>@eatitooooo 423774 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.
    How can I set the links for the social ?
    How ca I add another social in the same position like xing or g+?
    Thanks.
    </blockquote>

I just found the answer http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/edit-social-icon-links/

🙂

smartmax Friend

Hi, but how do you make the button ‘clickable’?
    I see the icon (I only use the Facebook icon), but I can’t click on them… :-[

<a class=”addthis_button_facebook_follow” addthis:763393767027762=”HelpEens”><i class=”fa fa-facebook”></i></a>

sanuss Developer

Hello

I loaded ja biz template. In menu, EXPLORE,there is a sub menu BONUS PAGE, inside this SUPPORT POLICY Where to edit the support policy in Administrator..Give me an urgent reply.

Sanuss
    co-worker

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sanuss 426009 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

I loaded ja biz template. In menu, EXPLORE,there is a sub menu BONUS PAGE, inside this SUPPORT POLICY Where to edit the support policy in Administrator.. Give me an urgent reply.

Sanuss
    co-worker</blockquote>
    Hi @sanuss
    The support policy is a single article menu type .
    to edit it go to the Article manager and search support policy .
    you can find this article from there .

see this

1. Joomla-Administration-Article-Manager-Articles
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum