Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Instead of clicking the black drop-down menu in social-link position, is it possible to embed all of the social media icons where that black box with the plus sign is? I’ve tried to demonstrate using the red arrow in the picture below. Also is it possible to change the rollover image colour for youtube from brown to red?

Cheers

B

1. Screen-Shot-2014-10-12-at-18.42.51
    jooservices Friend

HI there,
    I have just checked your site but don’t see + icon. Would you mind enable it please ?
    And answer for your question: Yes, you can do that by modify HTML & CSS 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

bencarlin Friend

Hi there,

I chose to not enable it until I had it how I wanted it to look. The black + icon doesn’t fit with the look of my site :p

Do you know which html/css files I would need to edit?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers

B

bencarlin Friend

Oh hang on, I’ll enable it for you so you can see. It’s in module manager right at the bottom called ‘social link’. It’s now enabled for you to see.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I have just checked it on our live demo. Yes we can do it as you want just by apply css.
    Please enable it on your website than i’ll show you how to do.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

bencarlin Friend

It’s enabled now!

Cheers

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Look like you did it by yourself ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9c0shz0di56hykc/2014-10-14_18-01-21.png?dl=0

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

bencarlin Friend

Nope I didn’t do anything! Thank you 🙂

I was wondering if you could get rid of the plus button though and just have the icons appear all the time? Instead of a drop down menu?

bencarlin Friend

Think its important to always have social media icons on display as opposed to hidden by a drop down.

bencarlin Friend

Brilliant thank you!!! 🙂

bencarlin Friend

One last thing. At the moment the Youtube rollover is brown like the instagram rollover. Do I need to go into the css to change the colour to red to be in-keeping with youtubes red logo. Could you point me in the right direction of how to change this colour? Where can I find the css file of so?

Thank you for your time and patience. You have helped me a great deal and I very much appreciate it.

Cheers

Ben

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bencarlin 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum