Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi kindly go to global configuration and set the default editor to NONE .
    Then at the custom HTML code again in module . Documentation here.

andysummers Friend

I have done as you have asked but I still have the same problem. The HTML source appears to match the documentation – see attached – please help further

1. code
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here the demo code

<p>We're on Social Networks. Follow us &amp; get in touch.</p>
    <!-- AddThis Follow BEGIN -->
    <div class="social-list addthis_toolbox">
    <a class="addthis_button_facebook_follow" addthis:userid="joomlart"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_twitter_follow" addthis:userid="JoomlArt"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_google_follow" addthis:userid="joomla.org/rss.html"><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_rss_follow" addthis:userid="joomla.org/rss.html"><i class="fa fa-rss"></i></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_linkedin_follow" addthis:userid="joomla"><i class="fa fa-linkedin"></i></a>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-523d4894767843b5"> < /script >
    <!-- AddThis Follow END -->

Save and check .
    You add your own AddThis account ID from account to get the all features offered by AddThis .

andysummers Friend

ok now resolved thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  andysummers 7 years, 12 months ago.

The topic ‘social list looks wrong’ is closed to new replies.