Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Having a problem with a position. I have the social media links slider position in position one but it is causing a large gap the youtube mod, slideshow.. and the bar bellow. If I change the position it causes problems with othere mods. Nothing major but always seems to cause spacing problems. Is there some way or some position I can put the media links slider that will not effect oter modules or positions?

Thanks.

1. large-gap-problem
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @sirbogoff,

Please create a custom.css file (more detail here) then add this code :

.home #t3-mainbody {
    display: none;
    }

sirbogoff Friend

Already have a custom.css file. I added that in and it worked great but it is still a little larger than I would like. Is it possible to make it smaller. I have set the padding-bottom: 0px; for .corporate .t3-sl-1 { but wondered if I ma missing some thing.. This is what I have in my custom.css file for this so far.
    .corporate .t3-sl-1 {
    padding-bottom: 0px;
    padding-top: 0px;
    border-bottom: none!important;
    border-top: none!important;

}
    Plus what you sent to me…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sirbogoff,

Right below module “Please check out our VLK YouTube Channel“, there’s an empty module with ID 88, please disable this module too.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sirbogoff,

Right below module “Please check out our VLK YouTube Channel“, there’s an empty module with ID 88, please disable this module too.

sirbogoff Friend

Nice.. I never thought of that.. Thank you very much for the help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum