Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Website URL:
    http://www.joomplace.net

3rd party Extensions used:
    Community Builder
    Groupjive
    Fireboard
    MyBlog

Custom Development:
    Changed template layout and functionality.
    For easy to change the layout i have done the following:
    I added a own controlpanel in the template where i can change all needed settings like:

Layout Settings:
    left l mainbody l right
    left l mainbody
    mainbody l right

Menu Settings
    Choose to show menu on top of header.
    Below header
    Left or right positions(with an option to turn the menu at top on or off.)

Width of the template:
    Easy to change in the controlpanel

Other Features:
    Modified the community builder layout to be more flexible and now i can control more how the layout should be of it. Customized Community Builder template.
    Customized some of the other modules used on the site.

I would like feedback on:
    Just let me know if there is anything, since this is a work in progress template.

Additional Comments:
    This is still a work in progress site so i will do changes now and then. But feel free to register there and join my joomplace:)

Some screenshots of the layout:
    Mainbody l Left layout

Left l Mainbody layout with the top menu moved at top:

Profile page:

Left l Mainbody l Right layout with menu at left and no topmenu:

alinghy Friend

Hey People,

this guy is a very nice person, well skilled, available, professional, and have a lot of patience to hear and help for Yours needs.

Don’ t forget to say him at the end of any solved MESS : THANKS so big friend ! :D:D:D Hurrà, a triple – biggreen- is due

best always to you all

Alinghy

TomC Moderator

This is fantastic, Menalto !!!

Is this template available for download/purchase?

mfcphil Friend

Menalto

Which template did this project grow from?

Khanh Le Moderator

It’s JA Koniga. Unbelievable 😀

ShannonN Friend

I never cease to be amazed at Menaltos talents, JA should hire him as a template developer, more innovative and niche specific templates are needed at JA, instead of hastily thrown together composites from several previous efforts.

How much Menalto? I’d pay 29,95 for it with minimal email based support and a decent guide? Can we pre-order and get the wip version?

I challenge JA to outdo Menalto’s effort !!
    Exception talent and template as far as I’m concerned

ShannonN

false_crack101 Friend

This guy never stops to amaze me. I love that joomplace template design. Menalto, you rocks dude. When is it ready or for sale? Put me on the first list open, hehe.

jayblaq Friend

Yeah man! Looking great! Can’t wait for your new templates to be released! Good work of Koniga!

Whats up with these aweful names of late? KO… NIGA?

FAG…GUS….

Man these Joomlart boys are raciests!

lol

ErikThorsen Friend

Oh my. This is stunning work. I didn’t expect any less from Menalto either. He is an amazingly talented person and I am sure we will see lots more from him in the time to come as well. Actually I think I want to hire him myself. Don’t want any of you others to have his skills anymore. It should all belong to me. 🙂

Seriously though, this is an excellent way of showing off your templating skills Menalto. Way to go. Naturally Joomlart should have hired you long time ago for doing all their dirty work. Keep going like this and soon you will not find any time to visit this forum anymore as you would be too busy creating templates…

Look forward to your release and yes, I am confident this is well worth a 30 USD for just this single template…

You have managed to create a superb template for the social networking people out there. Well done!

melron Friend

Registration says that I havent got cookies enables but thats not true?

enemy Friend

wow this is a really nice site !

mmckeen Friend

I would really like to see a template design to improve community builder. This is great. Is it available here to the members?

Menalto Friend

Well, it can be available ofcourse:) ————>$$

Its easier to build a template for CB after you have put up your site how it gonna be on the profile pages and then start to template the layout.
    And instead of have one among all others, why not make a unique one? The way i set up community builder there is how i would see a profile.
    But if you are interested, give me a layout on how you want a profile page to look like? Or if you like the one i have just let me know?

mmckeen Friend

The one you have is very nice (I can’t log into your site … I get an error message). My site is pet related so I would probably try and tailor it to that theme. Would it be hard to customize what you have already done?

Thanks very much for the quick reply!!!

Menalto Friend

I fixed the login/registration now so you should be able to log in?
    To get a pet look on it, yes and no. It depends on how pet looking you want it?
    Are you good in photoshop? If you are make a quick layout on how you want it to look and send me so i can take a look? Also give me an account there so i can see how you have set it up and i can give you some suggestions too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  jimmer 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum