Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

http://www.joomplace.net/

is Hacked By Condor ???

craigst Friend

Your site has been hacked apparently- ight want to fix that…
    also curious about the security issue tha got you there?

Thanks

Menalto Friend

Something newer and better is coming out soon, so i havent bothered with it;)

ser iulian Friend

this http://www.joomplace.net/ website is hacked…

tonyg Friend

Sorry, shame I didn’t get the chance to see it.

Menalto Friend

As i said above, i know and i dont bother with it since im working on something new and better;)

2Patrick Friend

Hi Menalto

I tried going to the site and its says its hacked ” .

Is it really hacked or did you place the hacking sign for fun ?

komang Friend

Hi,Hi Menalto

i visit your site today, its seem you have problem with your site, its come up hacked site. its really hacked ? or its just your fun

1. Untitled-1
    questbg Friend

Hi 2Patrick and komang

See Menalto’s message top of this page. He knows it’s hacked but this was an old ‘test’ site and he’s now moved on to much bigger and better things!!

Don’t worry, he’s not 😀

Cheers
    Chris

mayke Friend

Auch!
    How to avoid the site from the hackers?
    It’s scaaary…

shertmann Friend

well one easy formula is try to use not simple passwords in your site in fact use ones that md5 encrypt for you, the other is disabling the admin default user and change it for another custon super user or simply and new better and secure admin name that can no be simply guessed.

the other formulas can be a little tricky and is to change the name of config.php file to another one and rename any reference of config.php in all the core files to that reference file.

maybe this could be the subject for a good tutorial

mj1256 Friend

<blockquote>the other formulas can be a little tricky and is to change the name of config.php file to another one and rename any reference of config.php in all the core files to that reference file.

maybe this could be the subject for a good tutorial
    </blockquote>
    yes yes, this sounds like a great idea, someone should make a tutorial

shertmann Friend

well i found a joomla security related page that i post in tutorials you could read about it in http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/protect-your-instalation-from-hacking/

matjkd Friend

oops this site appears to have been hacked!! you might wanna sort that out!!!

rnewcombe Friend

did you know that the url for your site leads us to a message thats says your site has been hacked….

hope you can sort it out???
    richard

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  jimmer 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum