Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

<em>@rnewcombe 84109 wrote:</em><blockquote>did you know that the url for your site leads us to a message thats says your site has been hacked….

hope you can sort it out???
    richard</blockquote>
    I just read this thread in its entirety… but it appears others did not. 😉 (Hey, Menalto your site is hacked… just in case you didn’t know :p) I look forward to seeing the new project Menalto. Thank you for always taking the time to help others.

Shertmann,
    Thanks for the security tutorial. I’ll be sure to read it.

rnewcombe Friend

<em>@jwellman 84118 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just read this thread in its entirety… but it appears others did not. 😉 (Hey, Menalto your site is hacked… just in case you didn’t know :p) I look forward to seeing the new project Menalto. Thank you for always taking the time to help others.

Shertmann,
    Thanks for the security tutorial. I’ll be sure to read it.</blockquote>

so not sure how this helps me to see the site you said you had built using Koniga that was like a social networking site layout which i am very interested in? Any clues where i should go to see this now, since the other one is hacked?

regards
    richard

Menalto Friend

Im gonna send you some screenshots of it when i get to the other desk.

mfcphil Friend

<em>@Menalto 84127 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im gonna send you some screenshots of it when i get to the other desk.</blockquote>

Can’t wait :p

mayke Friend

<em>@Menalto 84127 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im gonna send you some screenshots of it when i get to the other desk.</blockquote>

Could you send me too?
    Is it like JoomUnity?
    Can’t wait…..

shertmann Friend

i am waiting for see this working

elvisago Friend

it s very well

sekula Friend

Bad Work…site HACKED…:mad::confused:

questbg Friend

<em>@jwellman 84118 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just read this thread in its entirety… but it appears others did not. 😉
    </blockquote>

Seems things don’t change much 😉 😀 🙂

shertmann Friend

well another interesting proyect that never will see the light

mayke Friend

This project still on development???

jimmer Friend

Site is down? I will look later.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  jimmer 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum