Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I think a fantastic (and new/different) future template offering that would excite a lot of people would be a SOCIAL NETWORKING template (ala MySpace-esque). I know there are a good number of PHP scripts out there already – not to mention JA developing their own.

This would certainly be something different than the standard “news/information” type of templates that most clubs offer.

😎

jsprague Friend

Yes I agree with you on this one for sure! would be cool to have a full install package complete with CB.

TomC Moderator

<em>@jsprague 24776 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes I agree with you on this one for sure! would be cool to have a full install package complete with CB.</blockquote>

Especially since Community Builder is FREE – just as is VirtueMart and just as JA has VirtueMart imbedded templates.

Menalto Friend

Why not ask me to speed up a little and finish up the thing im working on here?Based on a Joomlart template ofcourse
    It’s a Joomla/CB templatethat will work along with CB and will be a myspace sort of thingy thing…….:p

TomC Moderator

Okay then …. SPEED IT UP !!!

:p

colcoen Friend

Great idea! Id love if you would ceate such a template (with a lot of module positions within it).

TomC Moderator

Hate to say it, but it looks like another template club just beat JA to the punch on this one.

:((

zorroh Friend

Social Networking Template – i need it too! πŸ™‚

ErikThorsen Friend

*pushing Menalto to get his stuff released*
    Come on, let’s push Menalto everyone! :p

teckrieg Friend

Yes, we need 1 soon! Keep it going Menalto.

imaginante Friend

GREAT IDEA!!

Template Plazza has made one, but i donΒ΄t like it at all.

You are the best making templates, do doubt about it.

Menalto Friend

2 days to go and i think im ready with it, so keep posting that i should hurry up:p

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Menalto 28078 wrote:</em><blockquote>2 days to go and i think im ready with it, so keep posting that i should hurry up:p</blockquote>
    hurrry up πŸ˜›

colcoen Friend

Yes please, please, please hurry up! πŸ˜€

So do you think you WILL do a social networking template?

Menalto Friend

I am almost there with it,just had a computer crash here and needed to restore all my stuff:( Hope to have it ready in the weekend,just need to finish setup community builder to work the way i want

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum