Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hey Menalto,

Will it be the release for the first Oct template or ?

Menalto Friend

This will be my template, not from joomlart, but so far it looks very good, ill post some screenshots here later on

teckrieg Friend

Ok, sure. I would love to see in action, lol.

whouse Friend

I could use this as well! Let’s have a look Menalto!:D

ErikThorsen Friend

I don’t understand why he is hiding it from us?? :p

Show us the gold! :D:D

zorroh Friend

i cant wait anymore…….. 🙂

whouse Friend

Yeah, I know what you mean! I’m dying to see what Menalto has in store for us on this. His work is excellent and I would assume that this template will be a wonderful addition to anyone who wants to start a social networking site.

Menalto is always busy so it still may be a while before he is done but I’m beginning to go into withdrawals over this one!

zorroh Friend

Menalto, where are you? 🙂 can you show us your social networking template? or this project is closed?

Menalto Friend

No its not closed, lately i have just had too much work with the support issues here(still working on them). So when i have cleared out some of it i will give the wanted screenshot:)

Menalto Friend

I need a few to test out this template,so if you would help me out a little please PM me and ill give you the url for it….

Some basic info about it.
    1. You can choose layout from the backend(a own config file)
    Left l Mainbody
    Mainbody l Left
    Left l Mainbody l Right

Easy to add more positions for the template layout, if you want Left l Right l Mainbody or vice versa.

2. You can choose position of the menu, if you want it on top, middle, left or right. Easy to add more positions for the menu.

I belive in make things easy for the users so i made it easy so i can change the look of the template without needing to change template and graphics to get a new look.

Ill see if i can get some screenshot posted here later today.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum