Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i have noticed that solidres advanced search in section 1 position is not centered. In your demo is more to the left about 200 px but in my website is like aligned to left. How can i fix that?

Thank you in advance

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In demo site module name Search is published so it fill the space, on your site module name is hidden .
    you can make it center by adding this code in custom.css

@media screen and (min-width:1200px){
    .home-search-asset .module-ct {
    margin-left:200px;
    }}

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In demo site module name Search is published so it fill the space, on your site module name is hidden .
    you can make it center by adding this code in custom.css

@media screen and (min-width:1200px){
    .home-search-asset .module-ct {
    margin-left:200px;
    }}

spiralgr Friend

Hello pankajsharma,

I added the above code and again it is more to the left, i deleted the code and added name to the module again it is more to the left. If you compare it with the module in section 2 you will see the difference.

spiralgr Friend

Hello pankajsharma,

I added the above code and again it is more to the left, i deleted the code and added name to the module again it is more to the left. If you compare it with the module in section 2 you will see the difference.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly use the same code and just change the value of padding , if still face issue , let me know i will fixed it directly on your site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly use the same code and just change the value of padding , if still face issue , let me know i will fixed it directly on your site.

spiralgr Friend

Unfortunately this fix don’t work if i add a title.

spiralgr Friend

Unfortunately this fix don’t work if i add a title.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The module container is in Center . kindly check it again >> http://prntscr.com/8emzbo

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The module container is in Center . kindly check it again >> http://prntscr.com/8emzbo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum