Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

OK, so ja-usertools is a non-Joomla module. The Corona template has two color options: blue and black. I’ve created two more color options, and would like to include the two color icons in the usertools area. The color options are showing up properly in my template parameters and everything is diaplsying properly if I make one of the new colors the default. But I would like to add the color option on the front page. How do I do this?

The web page url is: http://www.beta.baseballnation.us.

I just want to add the new color icon to the ja-usertools in the top right-hand corner.

Also, I have one of my new colors selected as the default in the Template Manager, but it is not displaying as the default. I must’ve missed a step somewhere. I modified all the css and the templateDetails.xml.

heidi Friend

Can anyone help on this? I hate to push, but I’m on a deadline and need help now.

mfcphil Friend

can’t you add your new colours to your /templates/JA Corona /ja_vars.php file….in the template modifications part

heidi Friend

Darlin’, you just made my day. I had no idea I needed to modify that file. No idea whatsoever. As soon as I added ‘navy’ to the color array, boom there it was.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

mfcphil Friend

my pleasure 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum