Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Need help modifying template.

I am using tabber bot from Jogadgets[/url] in JA Altair this is how it looks

in other templates this, what do I need to modify in JA Altair to have this look

Thanks

nathanbohn Friend

This is an issue with the bot itself, check out http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,52012.0.html for a solution.

aravot Friend

nathanbohnThis is an issue with the bot itself

How is that an issue with the bot when I can’t reproduce that with other templates.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

aravotHow is that an issue with the bot when I can’t reproduce that with other templates.

Hi aravot,

This may be the bot issue, but you know, we can do almost “everything” with CSS.

Please PM or give me a link to your site, i may help you in this case.

aravot Friend

Link to the site see Home->sub-menu I have enabled template chooser so you could switch between templates to see the difference.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Adding the following lines to the “template_css.css” :

ul.tabbernav, ul.tabbernav li {
    background: none;
    }

Try this Aravot, I guess this will work! 😉

aravot Friend

Thank you, that code got rid of the bullets now how to close the gap (see first image)

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Yeah, I forgot the “Gap”. Try this code again Aravot, I’m sure this will solve the problem ;).

ul.tabbernav, ul.tabbernav li {
    background: none;
    line-height: normal;
    }

aravot Friend

Great, Thank you.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

aravotGreat, Thank you.

Glad to help, friend!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hieu Nguyen 18 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum