Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Dudes. Im new member of JA.

Im Italian and i speake poor english then im sorry :-[

I have a problem whit layout of windows-popup for “print” and “mail” button.

When i open this windows (click on print or e-mail) the color of text is same color of background and is… unreadable.

Why popup windows of “print” and “email” use same background of template? I want leave blank this or i want transform in blank the color of text for the popup windows.

What modify in template.css for this change?

Tank you … for all your great job.

tifa29 Friend

Search this:

body.contentpane {
    color: #333333;
    font-size: 12px;
    line-height: 1.3em;
    margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
    margin: 1em 2em;
    width: auto; /* Printable Page */
    }

and change the color as you wish. 🙂 You can put inside a background option to. For example can it be somethink like this:

body.contentpane {
    color: #fff000;
    background: #333333;
    font-size: 12px;
    line-height: 1.3em;
    margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
    margin: 1em 2em;
    width: auto; /* Printable Page */
    }

italywins Friend

Tanks TIFA, but this not resolve my problem. The background and text color of windows-popup for email and print not change. In default layout (blue) i have background blue and text black. In black layout … i have all black :p

In a italian forum i read this: for resolve this problem set a css class different in “TinyMceEditor” or “JCEeditor” or “youreditor” (WYSIWYG). Its right?

Help me please. Tanks 😀

EDIT : the windows get this class :

body#bd {
    background: url(../images/body-bot.jpg) no-repeat bottom #164978;
    color: #ffffff;
    }

but this is the class of homepage. If i set “color: #ffffff” i resolve the problem in popup-windows … but i cause a problem in homepage why the color text of my site is white … same background. :((

Khanh Le Moderator

Do you get the same problem on the demo? I’ve just made a test on our demo and could not duplicate the problem. If you have a live site url, please let me know.

italywins Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 42074 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you get the same problem on the demo? I’ve just made a test on our demo and could not duplicate the problem. If you have a live site url, please let me know.</blockquote>

No. In the demo not have this problem. Its perfect.

I working in locale. I have clean installation of J! 1.0.15. I up this in my site and post link in this forum. On moment please. 😀

EDIT: this is the snapshot of the problem in localhost when i click on “print” button :

cssyeah Moderator

Hi ItalyWins,

Open the index2.php in the template folder and delete id of the body.( id=”bd”)

italywins Friend

<em>@trungch 42084 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ItalyWins,

Open the index2.php in the template folder and delete id of the body.( id=”bd”)</blockquote>

SIMPLY PERFECT!!!! great :laugh:

proactech Friend

cant find index2.php

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  proactech 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum