Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I applied the patch to make the left column move to the left as per the patch above to my template through FTP, and now i get a restricted access to my joomla page…

But i can still access my backend section!

Can anyone help? Its urgent!

Michael Casha Friend

Sounds to me like you’ve uploaded the template index.php file to the joomla index.php file.

Simply download the Joomla package again, reupload the index.php file then reupload the templates file into /templates/ja_teline/index.php

kamal2099 Friend

do you mean i need to download the whole directory where i installed joomla?

Michael Casha Friend

Only the index file.

You have this:

Joomla file: joomladir/index.php <- You overwrited this file with the Template file.
    Template file: joomladir/templates/index.php

So, simply overwrite both files with appropriate files.

kamal2099 Friend

Thanks a lot for the help! Its working now! but when i tried to install the patch to the correct folder which is /templates/ja_teline/…

It gives me restricted access again…

Does this mean that i wont be able to use the patch to have the left column to the left of the mainbody?

Thanks
    Kamal

Menalto Friend

Can you email your template package? menalto@joomsolutions.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 15 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum