Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just bought a few days ago your Ja Minisite Template which is great.

I’m developping a multilinguale web site (respecting the Joomla 1.6. language framework (categorie, articles, menus, modules for each languages)).

I’ve created some content (articles) in 3 languages (FR, EN and ALL), 3 Main Menu (Main Menu – FR, Main Menu – EN, Main Menu – ALL) and 3 Modules at top.mainnav position (the Main Menu is unpublisched according the Joomla 1.6. language framework).

{Main Menu – ALL is your Main Menu.
    {top.mainnav position according your doc : http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_minisite/?tp=1}.

The content (article) change according the choosen language, but nothing append with the Main Menus, only the Main Menu corresponding to Main Menu – ALL is displayed.

Please see screenshots in attachment.

Could you please explain me how to solve this problem ?

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply.

Cheers,

Marc

1. screenshots.zip
    thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Marc!

Could you give us the login information FTP/Admin account to your site to your support ticket KWR-979-16760 in http://support.joomlart.com. I’ll check for you.

Thank you very much.

myuption Friend

Did you create content languages and enabled language switcher module?

Now, I’ve been struggling a lot with multilanguage sites and Joomlart templates, and it seems J1.7 will add even more changes into those features. 😮

mqu64 Friend

Thanks myuption for your reply,
    Yes I do so, I have created all according the JOOMLA 1.6 language framework. I just think its quite difficult to run a multilanguage and a multiple group access level web site with JOOMLA. I managed to create a multilanguage public Main Menu, but not for a group access level area. But I will close now this post cause it dosn’t seems to be a Joomlart issue or problem.

Thanks anyway to all people and Joomlart support team which always responded to my inquieries and sorry for my bad english 😉

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mqu64 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum