Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I found some bugs in the new JA-Highslide module.

First bug:
    When you click one picture (in tab media) and after it opened drag it to the left. Then click a second image and do the same. You will manage to get this:

Second bug:

Open a picture in the media-tab. After it opened keep pushing the left-arrow key. It will take you to all JA-Highslide powered modules, including Search, login etc.

This occurs in IE and FF as well.

Hope this helps you to solve it. When you need more info just contact me. 😉

By the way, the template looks really GREAT!!!

Peter

1. bug
    Hung Dinh Friend

Bug 1: It is not a bug Peter, it is designed that way. The thumbnail and popout image is the same image so it just goes from the media tab to the center of your screen where you can take it everywhere 🙂

Bug 2: I can not find the “left-arrow key” you mention

Thanks Peter

swemmel Friend

Hi Dinh,

I did see that the original script does the same. 🙂

With the left key I mean the key on your keyboard that points to the left. 😉

Peter

TomC Moderator

<em>@swemmel 49722 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    </blockquote>
    Stop touching your keyboard . . . . You’ll go blind. :p

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@swemmel 49722 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dinh,

I did see that the original script does the same. 🙂

Peter</blockquote>

Haha, that is not in the testing checklist. Should we consider this a bug ?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

swemmel Friend

tcraw1010;49723Stop touching your keyboard . . . . You’ll go blind. :p

Very funny Tom. 😎 But when you hover the opened image it says use arrow-keys for previous/next. But when I use the key for previous I expect to cycle only through the images and not even go back through the videos, login-form etc. 🙂 Unless JA mentioned it to be this way, wich I doubt.

Peter

Khanh Le Moderator

This may consider as a bug. I will take a deeper look and release some fix (if I can find out ;)) to the next release of this template in next some days.

Zimba Friend

nice template dinh, can we expect teline 2 for joomla 1.0.15. ? or upgrade for ja news module?

teline 1 is also nice template but, what I need is possibility to get authors names and data on the frontpage, as teline 2 have.

Gary Brown Friend

I used the highslide javascript about a year ago for the first time. I encountered the same issue of not wanting the arrow to scroll through every single highslide window.

The solution in the Highslide code is to use a “group” feature, although I’m not sure how to implement this yet within the JA Teline II template.

My post there is at http://vikjavev.no/highslide/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4455#4455

I’ll post again if I solve this but thought this info was at least a little bit helpful.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Gary Brown 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum