Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have over 220 users. Since i have used ja job board some users update their profile as an employer. Then i approve them one by one at Employers section at backend.

But today i realiesed that some my users even update their profile as an employer i cant see at backend to approve. Then i checked users at mysql i there is “usertype=Employer User” but i cant see at backend employers menu..

Would you fix for me?

And i think manually checking users type should be in backend.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please check to see that user is enabled via xxxx or not. If not, please enable to get it functioning.

kutu Friend

I checked. Yes my users enabled. An they updated their profile as an employer. But i cant see users at Job board/employes menu ? What should i do?

Anonymous Moderator

Please give me the user name you have used for further check.

kutu Friend

<em>@JA Developer 195955 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please give me the user name you have used for further check.</blockquote>

I sent it with pm…

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

I have checked on your site and could not see any error as depicted, below are the steps I have produced.

1. Register via xxxxx
    2. Activate via email link
    3. “Update my info” via JAJobBoard Menu Module.
    4. Edit my profile via JAJobBoard Menu Module.

Kindly check and write back to us with more info

kutu Friend

So, why i cant see registered users who is updated as an employer at job board backend. For example their user id 140 and 179.

They look employer in database. But in admin panel is not.

Would you fix for me?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

For Joomla user, he has to login via JAJobBoard Menu Module and update his info via the link “Update my info” on this module. Eg: User: 140: Lihkab3103, this user must be updated as it acts an Employer via User: 140: Lihkab3103

I have changed password of user 140: Lihkab3103 is Lihkab3103.

Kindly check and get back to us for further help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum