Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

some features dosn’t work in Mozilla…

bigzee Friend

give us examples, which once doesn’t work in Mozilla ?

bigrk Friend

The Highslide and Spotlight modules have a problem with the FireFox browser and the bug is currently being fixed by the developers. Please be patient and look for a new download with the Teline II stable release. Remember that we sre still in the Beta phase of a new template release.

bigrk Friend

Use this link to view the demo in FireFox http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_teline_ii/index.php. There seems to be a problem when you first open the demo window and the loading of Teline II’s Highslide and Spotlight areas. I just point to the logo and open in a new window and everything is fine for viewing in FireFox. I’m sure this will be fixed soon.

vad_65 Friend

Thank you, yep I believe in will work soon. I really like how informative this template. But if doesnt work in Mozilla… you know you wanna get somthing working everywhere.

You guys doing good job! Good luck you!! 😉

vad_65 Friend

My Credit panel I have -24. What does that mean? I feel like I’m a bed boy… lol

jayblaq Friend

I am running firefox and j1.5 and have no issues with anything

bigrk Friend

Yeah, I think it is only the demo that has the problem. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum