Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have some questions on ja_rutile template. Sorry for my english!

In http://dev.bosquetheravada.org

I have two colums and no left column, only right column.

In JA News Frontpage if Layout style is default_fp.php and Number of news=1 and Number of Featured Articles=1 the main article does not fit the two columns, only one. I would like it fit two columns.

In JA News Frontpage I would like to separate the articles and columns with dots like in Ja Kulanite or in Ja Teline II

I would like to separate the items in user1, user2 y user5 positions like in Ja Pyrite, with dots.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous Moderator

For your question:
    <blockquote>In JA News Frontpage if Layout style is default_fp.php and Number of news=1 and Number of Featured Articles=1 the main article does not fit the two columns, only one. I would like it fit two columns.</blockquote>

Please open file templates/ja_rutile/css/ja.news.fp.css , at about line 19, find following script:

#jazin-hlfirst {
    background:#F7F7F7 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    float:left;
    width:49.9%;
    }

and change to:

#jazin-hlfirst {
    background:#F7F7F7 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    float:left;
    width:100%;
    }

Anonymous Moderator

For the question:

In JA News Frontpage I would like to separate the articles and columns with dots like in Ja Kulanite or in Ja Teline II

Please open file templates/ja_rutile/css/ja.news.fp.css, at about line 13, find following script:

#jazin-hlwrap {
    clear:both;
    }

and change to:

#jazin-hlwrap {
    border-bottom:5px solid #ABABAB;
    border-top:1px solid #CCCCCC;
    clear:both;
    }

Anonymous Moderator

For the question:

I would like to separate the items in user1, user2 y user5 positions like in Ja Pyrite, with dots.

Please check style of Ja Pyrite and copy to rutile template.

jferrercas Friend

Thank you very much for your quick response

Everything you said to me was OK, but one thing fails.

I want to separate the articles in ja_news with dots, not to separate the article in ja_news frontapge

I am trying to do but I canĀ“t

Can you help me, please? Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jferrercas 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum