Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Thanks Khoand it help for main menu
    i also need to set it to other menu which is on right side
    it is the same link but other menu
    i was trying to use for example but no success

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega a#menu351.mega{
    color:red;
    background:#FF0000
    }

by the way thanks to all
    i learned a lot from u

Radonja Djurisic Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 268271 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good call Khoand. Adding the menu ID would do the trick but that got me thinking. In the Parameters (JA Extended) menu we can now add a custom class to apply to menu items. So if we go the the menu item and add in the additional class box red (make sure you put a space before the word red) then we can just define the class in template.css

.red {color:red !important;}

So from then on whenever we add the ” red” additional class to a menu item it will appear in red.</blockquote>

i try this before i posted it was not working or i was doing something wrong 🙂

khoand Friend

I checked your website, no menu item has id=351. You should apply phill’s way to do your idea.

Phill Moderator

tolja,

I would be happy to take a look if you would like to PM me an admin logon and an ftp account. Please include a link to this thread in your PM too just so I can find it quickly.

Phill Moderator

Thanks for your PM.

I have edited one of your ssanyong menu items to be red simply by applying the class as per my post above. You must put a space in there before your custom class as you will see when you check that item.

Radonja Djurisic Friend

can u see Candy menu “Noviteti” link ?

Phill Moderator

I can, what do you want done with it?

Radonja Djurisic Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 268316 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can, what do you want done with it?</blockquote>

as u can see on image

1. example
    khoand Friend

You add this code into templates/ja_minisite/css/template.css

#ja-container ul.menu li.item351 a{
    color:red;
    }

Radonja Djurisic Friend

Yes that is what i needed !
    Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Radonja Djurisic 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum