Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am building a site behind the scenes for a client who already has a site. I like Mona and the design and so does the client.

I am having two issues right now.

1. I have used the classic interface but replaced the image to reflect the clients image. On some browsers it shows up towards the top of the screen. On others, such as Safari, it shows up downlower on the screen. In the attachment, you will see that there is a little bit of space above the graphic. It is more pronounced in Safari.

2. I have added a second navigation on the left module and in Firefox, the words on the navigation wrap. In Internet explorer it displays fine. Notice in the “IE” file that the words appear in the “Brown” gif. In the FireFox file the words appear on two lines.See attachments.

Any help figuring this out would be appreciated.

limeweb Friend

<em>@caclemor 144195 wrote:</em><blockquote> in Firefox, the words on the navigation wrap. </blockquote>

Have you fixed the wrapping in FF since I viewed in FF and there seems to be no problem?

caclemor Friend

Suddenly this issue with the navigation seems to have fixed itself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  caclemor 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum