Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

If I use JA Bulletin 2.5.1 I have some error
    Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/…/public_html/modules/mod_janews_featured/helpers/jaimage.php on line 383
    And dont see images in JA Bulletin.
    I have not this error in 2.5.0. I am use old version JA Bulletin 2.5.0 this version work fine.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I will notify our developers for this, but also can you please let me know the php version that’s installed on your server ?

Regards

malory Friend

<em>@vivagot 311412 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    And dont see images in JA Bulletin.</blockquote>

I have the same problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi malory,
    May we know the version of PHP that your server’s using?

teutobahiano Friend

<em>@vivagot 311412 wrote:</em><blockquote>If I use JA Bulletin 2.5.1 I have some error
    Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/…/public_html/modules/mod_janews_featured/helpers/jaimage.php on line 383
    And dont see images in JA Bulletin.
    I have not this error in 2.5.0. I am use old version JA Bulletin 2.5.0 this version work fine.</blockquote>

I have the same problem. Instead of upgrading from Joomla 1.7.x I resolved to restart with a brandnew quickstart installation. Everything upgraded by ja-extension-manager. PHP verson: 5.2.17.

The site:
    http://www.europanabahia.com.br/~joomla25

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,
    <blockquote>/home/…/public_html/modules/mod_janews_featured/helpers/jaimage.php on line 383</blockquote>

Seems that the problem comes from ja news featured module, which version of this ja news featured module are you using? please update to latest one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum