Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When Site of The Month May 2009 poll will start?

hanifahmed Friend

Miccas will hopefully sort it out soon! Don’t worry, it’ll definitely be held.

zorroh Friend

I am just curious, because in the info&rules are the following text: “The poll will close on the 29th, in which a winner will be announced and awarded their prize.”

..so poll haven’t started yet and tomorrow it will be closed already..:confused:

mfcphil Friend

Miccas is running behind as he is studying for his year 12 exams, the April site of the month ran until the 12th May so I think this month’s poll was always going to run a little behind schedule.

Remember he and the rest of us are only volenteers 😉

I m sure he will get the details of the new schedule to you all very soon

TomC Moderator

zorroh;130374I am just curious, because in the info&rules are the following text: “The poll will close on the 29th, in which a winner will be announced and awarded their prize.”

..so poll haven’t started yet and tomorrow it will be closed already..:confused:

Dude . . . RELAX . . . the poll will happen, even if it’s a little late (like last month).

zorroh Friend

i am relaxed but maybe you need relax your self? its normal ask what is going on if things are late over week.

Thank You mfcphil! That is understandable if there is exam season. 🙂

<em>@tcraw1010 130394 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dude . . . RELAX . . . the poll will happen, even if it’s a little late (like last month).</blockquote>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zorroh 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum