Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I’m sure it’s just an oversight but after downloading the source files for this template, I only got the logo.psd. I don’t really care about it. I would like the rest of the images as I plan on modifying the color scheme completely and would really like ALL of the source files.

Can you please re-release the zip with all of the files?

stoofid_mike Friend

is it possible that you can release other source file aside from the logo?

Michael Casha Friend

Please send us an email at webmaster@joomlart.com and we’ll get onto this. Thanks.

giga501 Friend

Hi – Has the updated PSD been placed in the downloads folder? I am facing the same problem – there is only one Logo.psd in the source file. Thanks.

mj1256 Friend

in the mean time, couldn’t you just ftp to the site and download the images folder from the template directory, or even unzip the template locally and navigate to the needed images

whouse Friend

<em>@mj1256 28387 wrote:</em><blockquote>in the mean time, couldn’t you just ftp to the site and download the images folder from the template directory, or even unzip the template locally and navigate to the needed images</blockquote>
    Yes, you can but it’s much easier to work with the psd files than with the gif and jpg files that are in the images directory.

mj1256 Friend

that is true, just mean’t it for the short term solution

kallan Friend

Hi,

The download still only contains the logo.psd.
    I emailed the webmaster@joomlart.com and this was the reply:

<blockquote>Hello Kathryn Allan,
    Thank you for contacting JoomlArt.
    Just for your information, our source files included in each template is just for user to customize the template to their choice. We don’t provide source files for the whole template.
    Sincerely,
    </blockquote>

I replied back and said that I didn’t want the whole template but that usually the menu images/buttons are included and definately more than just the logo.psd is always included.

That was on the 26 September I have not heard back.

Kiwidesign

mafsi Friend

hello! i need too the source files for this template. how can i customize the template with my colors since i don’t have the source?

if is ok to you then i’ll send you the colors and you customize for me for free! i don’t think is fair for those who pay to come here.

whouse Friend

I agree and share your frustration but you can use the files within the template to change. This is what I did. Just unzip the template and look in the images folder. You can then use the .gifs and .jpgs to modify your template to your liking. I know this isn’t the best way but it does at least give you a work around since they apparently do not intend on supplying the rest of the image source files.

Good luck!

mafsi Friend

<em>@whouse 29725 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree and share your frustration but you can use the files within the template to change. This is what I did. Just unzip the template and look in the images folder. You can then use the .gifs and .jpgs to modify your template to your liking. I know this isn’t the best way but it does at least give you a work around since they apparently do not intend on supplying the rest of the image source files.

Good luck!</blockquote>

no offence my friend but that’s why i asked for the source files ’cause i cant modify the gifs without re-creating form scratch.

whouse Friend

<em>@mafsi 29728 wrote:</em><blockquote>no offence my friend but that’s why i asked for the source files ’cause i cant modify the gifs without re-creating form scratch.</blockquote>
    No offense taken. What editor are you using? I used photoshop to mod the originals and it worked out fine.

mafsi Friend

<em>@whouse 29731 wrote:</em><blockquote>No offense taken. What editor are you using? I used photoshop to mod the originals and it worked out fine.</blockquote>

i used photoshop too, but you know that in phpotoshop .gif files are locked. And maybe i’m not so good in photoshop but take a look to the small corners and they are rounded…

whouse Friend

I saved the .gif files as .psd files then made changes to them. I didn’t have any trouble with this method. If memory serves me correctly, there is a r top corner and l top corner file as well as the bottom files for the rounded corners. You should be able to change the color of them to match the rest of the template changes and it will round the corners and blend in with the template fine.
    I hate the fact that they haven’t supplied the source files and hope that you can get this to work for you.

EDIT: You can also change the MODE of the file. I believe this is done by clicking on IMAGE>>MODE and then select RGB. This will “unlock” the file for editing.
    Hope this helps you.

mafsi Friend

10x a lot my friend. i’ll do this. i see you are a member since march. join the club next time? Right NOW as the problems are (+ joomla 1.5 templates that are almost invisible) i think i’ll reconsider my renewal to this site. anyway this is my opinion for now. How knows , maybe i’ll change my point of view, but for the moment not…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  kallan 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum