Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello,

are sources of Slideshow images available?

I can’t find them in the sources .psd file.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

Why would you want sources for the images JA used? Aren’t you planning on creating your own anyway?
    All you really need are the image dimensions.

jimg Friend

Why *wouldn’t* you want the images?

The are part of the demo – and one might want to use the same font type, font size, font effects as what is used in the demo site. Or perhaps one wants to use the same images with different text. Or learn how the designer layered the image to produce the final result. If you include other elements of the demo design (buttons, testimonial icons, etc.) then including all the elements makes sense.

I may not choose to use the red scheme, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t – or that it shouldn’t be included.

njean Friend

<em>@jimg 45794 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why *wouldn’t* you want the images?

The are part of the demo – and one might want to use the same font type, font size, font effects as what is used in the demo site. Or perhaps one wants to use the same images with different text. Or learn how the designer layered the image to produce the final result. If you include other elements of the demo design (buttons, testimonial icons, etc.) then including all the elements makes sense.

I may not choose to use the red scheme, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t – or that it shouldn’t be included.</blockquote>

Exactly what I meant.

mig500 Friend

I also would like the .PSD files of the slideshow because they will fit vary well in my page. How can we get them?

Thanks

phild75 Friend

Same here…I signed up thinking that the images and demo content would be supplied. Any chance on making the *.psd files available?

calliejo Friend

<em>@mig500 45903 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also would like the .PSD files of the slideshow because they will fit vary well in my page. How can we get them?

Thanks</blockquote>

The same here. I would also like the psd files since I’d like to use the same images. Or atleast blank images (which I thought would have come with the download).

njean Friend

anybody from JoomlART?

etoel Friend

The images are only available in the quickstart and then as jpg. You’ll need to deal with distribution rights before you can have Joomlart distribute the source I guess. The images are not a part of the template btw, they are just used in a demo, this makes it possible for Joomlart to use much cheaper image licenses.

jimg Friend

etoel,

No offense, so we know: Are you speaking for Joomlart?

Menalto Friend

<em>@jimg 46565 wrote:</em><blockquote>etoel,

No offense, so we know: Are you speaking for Joomlart?</blockquote>
    I agree with this

etoel Friend

<em>@jimg 46565 wrote:</em><blockquote>etoel,

No offense, so we know: Are you speaking for Joomlart?</blockquote>

lol – no, as I said – just guessing 🙂
    I’m somewhat familiar with the issues involved though.. (not Joomlart, but from image rights).
    But I’m just a user like yourself.

njean Friend

I’m still waiting for JoomlArt staff reply

prelog Friend

why not supply the psd images? or at least give people the option of purchasing them separately even! It was very misleading when I joined the site I thought I would be getting the full package not just a “html shell”

obviously it is silly that we would have to pay EXTRA for the images but its very unfair that they are not imcluded!!!

lehoai Friend

HI everybody,
    You know joomlart are releases 2 templates in one month. That’s a very big work and they have to hard working so much. If you want they releases more a lot of image pds file i think that’s not good. It’s only my idead from myself. Let’s think for them don’t only think for usself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jimg 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum