Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

how can i remove the space between article and artickle title?

1. Untitled-2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@fturkmen 422172 wrote:</em><blockquote>how can i remove the space between article and artickle title?</blockquote>
    Hello fturkmen The space you are talking about between the title and the article content is coming from the
    <aside class="article-aside clearfix">
    from templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentarticle/default.php
    That is used for the category name, date ,author etc.
    I recommand you to use these good features 🙂
    it will look like this >
    Hope it helps

1. Colors
    fturkmen Friend

i know it is good but some of my articles have no video or picture. So when you open them there is a bad view for design. can we use any special code for this? it can be in typing editor or custom css etc..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@fturkmen 422204 wrote:</em><blockquote>i know it is good but some of my articles have no video or picture. So when you open them there is a bad view for design. can we use any special code for this? it can be in typing editor or custom css etc..</blockquote>
    Its can also comes for the articles that have no images. 🙂
    just show these options from the article options

fturkmen Friend

what about that i dont want to show 🙂

fturkmen Friend

have you got an idea about my this thread : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/problem-about-turkish-character/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@fturkmen 422209 wrote:</em><blockquote>what about that i dont want to show :)</blockquote>
    If you don`t want to show it and also want to remove it permanently you need to delete the code from php file.
    Sorry to say if you delete this code it will never comes on any articles on site .
    So Better option is show these useful parameter 🙂

Hope it helps 🙂

1. Colors
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum