Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I created a new menu and setup as follows:

menu item type – categories
    basic options – speakers

But could not the space for the banner does not appear, and is configured by default in menu k2 and thus there space for banner appears.

Here are the pictures attached

Space running out the banner

Space with banner

I need to show the banner, could someone tell me how to do it?

Thanks.

1. banner
    2. wobanner
    TomC Moderator

Can you provide the url of the site you’re working on – as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings ??

imamrevista Friend

Hello,

I sent the url by pm.

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@imamrevista 347035 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I created a new menu and setup as follows:

menu item type – categories
    basic options – speakers

But could not the space for the banner does not appear, and is configured by default in menu k2 and thus there space for banner appears.

I need to show the banner, could someone tell me how to do it?

Thanks.</blockquote>

So are you saying that the banner DOES appear under certain conditions, and does not under others?

Need a bit more clarification as to what is going on.

imamrevista Friend

If you click the menu K2> Speakers will see the banner.
    If you click the link next to the home button, you will see the Speakers, but without the banner.
    I want the banner to appear in this new menu too.

TomC Moderator

Are you certain that you have the banner module assigned to ALL pages on which you want it to appear?

imamrevista Friend

That was it, I realized it was not a module, thought it might be some setting in the menu or something connected to k2.

Could tell me because whenever I clear my Cache T3 I lose my changes in my css?

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

Glad to be of some assistance. 🙂

Though I am no expert-level programmer/developer by any stretch . . . . throughout my own journey of learning to work with Joomla, I’ve found that solutions to certain issues are often times resolved by sitting back, taking a deep breath and employing some logical reasoning/rationale as to how/why something might not be functioning as it should otherwise be.

All the best with your continuing site development. 😎

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum